Continuous work is what everybody wants to have so they can spend more time with other important obligations. Little chores like laundry can be demanding with time if the washing machine is broken and the money you will spend repairing it can be costly too.
The most common downsides of these brands are:
- The mold and mildew growth – the growth of the mildew and molds are caused by water’s locked in the gaskets.
- Odors – this can’t be preventable if molds and mildew become rampant in your front load washer and this may affect the clothes you put inside the front load washer.
- Standing water – If you check the bottom of your Maytag front load washer you will find in there the undrained water, this will cause smelly odor too.
- Door Latch – the reason why there are molds and mildew is because of the Maytag front load’s door latch, it doesn’t close tightly where the air can freely enter in it.
- Leaks – because the door latch is not sealing the appliance very well the water that leaks from the inside, may cause another problem; damaged flooring underneath the washer.
With all these small issues of the Maytag Front Load washers have, it’s still performing the job well done, the issues however were not taken for granted; what company would allow mistreating costumers of course none. These issues may serve as information or guidelines to you when you think of buying a Maytag Front Load washer.
If you have issues over your front load washer you can always go online and ask for a warranty to the customer service. They are willing to give you the best solutions. Nonetheless Maytag Front Load washer is still the most recommended front load washer by moms.